Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11/8/11)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 

I have to double my teasers today because I finished one book that had such a fun tease in it before Tuesday came around. And, then, I also feel obligated to put in a tease for the book I'm actually reading. The rules do say to "grab your current read" and I wouldn't want to be accused of breaking any rules. ;)

Teaser #1:

A Kiss in Time"I took the trouble to secure Jack's other possessions and those, along with my clothing and jewel case, present a heavy burden. But I am certainly not going to carry anything. He is the man, and I am the princess."

A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn, pg. 102




Teaser #2:

Are You Going to Kiss Me Now?"Though I was sure the Red Cross would show up soon, I still couldn't help wondering which of us would get eaten first if it actually came down to that. I decided quickly on Chaz, as he was both meaty and dispensable. Then I realized that with those criteria, I'd be dinner the following night."

Are You Going to Kiss Me Now? by Sloane Tanen, pg. 123

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em both! And now I'm off to go add them to my TBR pile…
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-good-omens.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ones. Fun covers, too :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays_08.html

    ReplyDelete