Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren where bloggers share what books we have either received or purchased that week.

I got a great haul from the library over the past few weeks (and a couple of excellent new release purchases). Way more than I should have and will probably get through. I think I'm starting to show signs of a library book hoarder--although I do tend to return them if I don't get them read after 2 renewals. 

Purchased:


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (and autographed, too!)
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

From the library:


Amplified by Tara Kelly
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Pure Red by Danielle Joseph

So, tell me, what's in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment