Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren where bloggers share what books we have either received or purchased that week.


For review:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Thank you NetGalley publishers Knopf Doubleday and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for the galleys.


From the library:

Forgiven by Janet Fox
I enjoyed the first book of this series, mostly because I had just visited Yellowstone Park a few months prior to reading it. This book sounds like it starts out in Yellowstone and ends up in San Francisco (and I'll be near there this summer).

Tiger's Quest (Tiger Saga #2) by Colleen Houck
I was so ready after finishing the first book to read the second that I blazed through the 4 chapter preview the author has posted on her website. Luckily, I was able to get the whole book just a few weeks later.

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
This time travel story sounds like it would be a good read. I've wanted to find one that piqued my interest since reading Old Magic.
After reading her new book, Bumped it was recommended that I read the Jessica Darling series. So, here goes.

Confessions of a Serial Kisser by Wendelin Van Draanen
Flipped was one of the best books I read and I'm looking forward to reading some more of her stuff.

Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
When the cover says part comedy, part love story, part everything-but-the-kitchen-sink, I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice list of books that you received this week in your mailbox. I'm still waiting to get Tiger's Curse from the library.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete