Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren where bloggers share what books we have either received or purchased that week.

I've had a pretty light last few weeks after my glut of incoming items from the library after vacation and the scouring of the local closing Borders and online sales at Barnes and Noble. These are the total of my last few weeks--all from the library.

From the library:

Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

Home to Woefield by Susan Juby
It has a chicken on the cover!

Siren by Tricia Rayburn
The cover on the hardback kinda freaks me out. The paperback cover is a bit more welcoming.

Waterfall and Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren
I'm hoping this time travel series is a little bit more Quantum Physics for Dummies than the last one I read.


So, what are you crowing about in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sass and Serendipity ... is that based on Sense and Sensibility?

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shanella
    I don't know--now, don't judge me but I haven't read Sense and Sensibility. It doesn't say it does in the summary, I don't think.

    ReplyDelete